- Dry, heathery, oaky
- Butter and cream with a strong citrus presence, pencil shavings and nutmeg. Needs no water
- Succulent with a smoky dryness; heather-honey sweetness and maltiness
- Rich and rounded, a hint of rum butter; then dry and firm, hard caramel toffee
- A creamy mouth feel, with a voluptuous fruity sweetness akin to rich fruit pudding
- Oily, citrussy, orange peel, lighty spicy with lots of flavor, full of subtleties, more oak than previous entires, Fresh with no obstrusive woodiness.
- Piney, oily, sweet creaminess; opens very slowly
- Clean, crisp, spirity, gin fizz, candy sweet
- Full of dark fruits, sherry, mellow oak, and rich vanilla are suffused with the smoldering warmth of peat fires
- A warm roundness, beautifully balanced, creamy maltiness.
Powered by Max Banner Ads